Members of the Shamrock Society play an integral role in the
St. Vincent-St. Mary High School community by demonstrating a commitment to the mission of STVM. Membership is open to all individuals, companies, and foundations that make a gift of $1,000 or more to The Fund for St. Vincent-St. Mary during the fiscal year (July1-June 30).
Benefits to Shamrock Society Members:
- Invitation to the President's Cocktail Reception at the beginning of each school year.
- Official Shamrock Society Donor recognition key for free admittance for two to all theater and band performances and athletic events held on the St. Vincent-St.Mary campus.
- Exclusive Shamrock Society e-mail correspondence with the most up to date information regarding events and accomplishments throughout the school year.
- Recognition in the Annual Report and the two issues of The Connection alumni magazine.
- Click Here to join the Shamrock Society today!
We continue to be grateful for the generosity and support of all who are members of the Shamrock Society.
Click Here to view our Shamrock Society donors.
[ Back to Top ]